Back with the first posting of the New Year, looking back on 2002 and some of its key events for me.
- 2 weddings; the first in January, of a close family friend. The second in Las Vegas just this last weekend between Christmas and New Years, of my brother.
- I lost both my grandmothers in the first half of the year, fairly close to one another.
- My youngest child celebrated his first birthday.
- My oldest celebrated her third.
- I myself celebrated my 30th.
- I changed jobs, in a bit of a rollercoaster few months.
- A tree fell on my house. (No damage, thankfully.)
- Some memorable trips, including:
- The trip to Portland for the first wedding;
- An anniversary trip to Portland, away from the kids, on a dinner cruise and expensive hotel;
- A week-long vacation traveling down the Oregon coast;
- The trip to Las Vegas for my brother’s wedding.
2002. Had to love it.