So, continuing in my “Things I X about Bend” series:
I don’t like…
- …the traffic; the disproportionate amount of congestion and the bad drivers.
- …not having a mass transit system.
- …how the north end of town is a stripmall/boxstore eyesore.
- …skyrocketing real estate prices.
- …the roundabouts. Actually, I’m kind of on the fence about them; they’re not inherently bad but do we really need so many of them?
- …overpriced “public” art. Like the “gateway to Bend” thing on the parkway made from rusty scrap metal.