Happy First Day of Winter. I know I haven’t been posting here much this month, I guess it’s kind of been winding down as Christmas approaches and the year ends. On the other hand, I’ve been posting to The Brew Site every day, so that’s good—I’ve been doing a “Beer Advent Calendar” series of posts each day, which has been a lot of fun and in keeping in good habits of posting something every day somewhere.
To give you an idea of what kinds of things I have on the plate for when I start writing here more often (which could happen tomorrow… or in a few weeks…), here’s a totally non-committed list:
- Some more Scooby’s at the Front Door fun (you just know I have to)
- A series of stories/anecdotes/recollections of growing up in Central Oregon. I told Simone at one point that I’d be writing these, so I guess I have to eventually
- Book reviews… nothing major, just notes on things I’ve been reading
- Thoughts about “Lost”… odds and ends that occur to me about the show, theories, whatever… I’ve actually considered starting a blog on one of the free services for this, as an experiment
- A third blog… I’m not gonna say much about this now, but I will say that at some point in the near future I’m launching another blog—a “real” one, not a free-hosted one.
Anyways, Happy Solstice to everyone!