Yep, time for the lame blog post about what I received for my birthday and Christmas. "Lame" because it’s kind of a blogging cliché, and mostly it feels like bragging. But something is better than nothing—especially around this blog lately.
- Birthday and Christmas money and a gift certificate
- Christmas ornaments
- Anathem by Neal Stephenson
- Just After Sunset by Stephen King
- A couple of PS2 games
- A growler of Rogue Dead Guy Ale
- A beer of the month club subscription (3 months worth)
- A nifty sampler-sized English-style pint glass
- A custom-embroidered handkerchief
- An Acer Aspire One netbook computer
- The Dark Knight on Blu-Ray
- Handmade gifts from the kids
- A Food Saver vacuum sealer (more of a household gift)
I think that about covers it.